We will do this by:
- maintaining South Somerset as a debt free local authority, with a strong financial base
- reducing administration costs through the continuing drive for greater efficiency within the council
- increasing income generation by making the best use of council finance, staff and building assets
- working with towns and parishes to find innovative ways of maintaining services under threat from cuts by the County Council or Central Government
- working with the Education Authority to provide two new primary schools in Yeovil by September 2016, and a new or improved primary school in Wincanton.